|License Duration||2 Year|
|Technical Support||Online Support, Email Support|
|Service Provider||Defacto Veritas Certification Private Limited|
Digital Asset Management (DAM) is a system that stores, shares and organizes digital assets in a central location. With digital asset management, you can keep your library of digital assets organized and ready to go at a moment's notice. As your brand, product and service offerings grow, so too will your library of images, audio, video and documents and more are all vital tools to marketers. With our Digital Assets Library, you can keep the focus on telling your story, no matter how big you are or what kind of systems you're using.Top Benefits
1. Centralize your media library. It beats letting your assets live on multiple people’s hard drives and getting lost.
2. Locates media files quickly using sophisticated search capabilities
3. You’ll be able to deliver your digital assets according to certain size, color and other specifications to ensure you’re represented correctly and consistently in Web or Print medium.
4. Avoid conflicting versions of your assets floating around out there.
5. Automates workflows and enhances team creativity
6. Improve collaboration.
7. Eliminate the cost of lost or misplaced work.